Thank you for visiting PCurtisLaw.com. We work very hard to provide up-to-date and useful information to our users and a place for our users to discuss and learn about immigration law issues. We invite our users to take advantage of the resources we offer. However, because the content of this site is legal in nature and written by a licensed immigration attorney we must establish some general guidelines that will govern the use of our content and the interactions that take place in our forum and other interactive areas of our site.
Please read the following list of terms which shall apply to all users of this site.
- The content of this site is the property of P. Curtis & Associates, PLLC and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users are granted a non-exclusive right to view and copy content on this site for non-commercial purposes. Content on this site may be reproduced on other website for non-commercial purposes so long as credit is attributed to PCurtisLaw.com and a link is provided to the original version of the content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- While the information contained on this site is believed to be accurate, it is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. We make no warranty of any kind and the content on this site is made available for use in "as is" condition.
- Use of this website, communications with Philip C. Curtis through the contact form or in the forums do not create an attorney-client relationship between user and Philip C. Curtis. An attorney-client relationship shall only be formed if you enter into a written agreement with us wherein we agree to act as your attorney. We will not act as your attorney or take any action on your behalf unless and until we have entered into such an agreement.
- If you post information on this site (in the forum or other places) it will be viewable by other users and is not confidential or protected by the attorney client privilege.
- If you participate in our forum and post questions of a legal nature there we may, but are not obligated to answer them. Responses we post in the forums will be general in nature and based on the limited information which can be provided. These responses are not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- P. Curtis & Associates, PLLC reserves the right to edit, modify or delete any user generated content for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to delete user accounts and otherwise restrict access to this site for users who do not abide by these terms and conditions, other rules and guidelines set forth on this site or for any other reason we shall determine in our sole discretion.
- Creating an account on this site requires that you provide us with a valid email address. We will not share your email address with anyone and will not contact you via email unless you ask us to do so.