Reasonable Flat Fees
We charge a flat fee for most all of our standard services so you know what you will pay upfront--no surprises. In most cases, our fee is paid in one or more installments at significant bench marks in your case which spreads the cost of our services over the course of the immigration process. We also offer flexible payment plans for clients who need additional time to pay our fees. We will work with you to structure a payment plan that fits in your budget.
Standard Fee Schedule
The fees listed in this schedule are the flat fees that we generally charge for the various services we offer. However, some cases have unique issues that may require additional fees. After our initial consultation and review of your case we will notify you if any additional fees will be required in your case and provide you with a written fee agreement. Fees for services we offer which are not listed here are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
*We currently enjoy a 100% success rate for all of these services.
- Complete K1 Fiance Visa Service - $3500 plus filing fees. Our complete K1 fiance visa service includes USCIS processing, consular processing, and adjustment of status. We handle every aspect of the case from the initial application through receipt of the green card. This fee is generally paid in 3 installments.
- K1 & Consular Processing - $2750 plus filing fees. This service includes USCIS and consular processing only. We handle every aspect of the case from USCIS processing through issuance of the K1 visa. This fee is generally paid in two installments.
- K1 USCIS Petition Only - $1250 plus filing fees. This service includes preparation of the USCIS K1 application and supporting documentation. We handle everything through USCIS approval of the K1 petition. This fee is generally paid in one installment.
- K3 Visa & I-130 - $3500 plus filing fees. This service includes preparation of the USCIS K3 and I-130 petitions and supporting documentation, NVC processing, consular processing for the K3 and adjustment of status. This fee is generally paid in three installments.
- Adjustment of Status - $1500 plus filing fees. This service includes preparation of the USCIS adjustment of status petition and all supporting documentation. It does not include representation at the adjustment of status interview. This fee is generally paid in two installments.
- Immigrant Visa Petition - $3000 plus filing fees. This service includes preparation of the USCIS petition, NVC processing, and consular processing. This fee is generally paid in 3 installments.
- Citizenship Petition - $1500 plus filing fees. This service includes preparation of the USCIS petition and all supporting documentation for naturalization. If does not include representation at the naturalization interview.
Government Filing Fees
All immigration petitions require payment of government filing fees in addition to our legal fees. We bill for these fees and require payment prior to filing of the related petition. The following is a list of current USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC), and Consular processing fees which will apply in most cases:
- K1 USCIS Fee - $340.00
- USCIS Adjustment of Status Fee - $1070.00 (*Maybe less for younger or older applicants.)
- K3 & I-130 USCIS Fees - $420.00
- USCIS Application for Naturalization - $600.00
- NVC Immigrant Visa Fees - $492
- K1 Visa Fee - $350.00
*This is a list of the filing fees which apply in most cases. Government filing fees change from time to time and additional filing fees may apply in some cases. Additional fees for required medical examinations are also required but not listed here as these vary widely.
Payment Methods & Payment Plans
We accept personal checks, Paypal, and all major credit cards.
In our fee schedule we have noted the general method in which our fees are paid. However, we also work out payment plans for most of our services on a case-by-case basis.
Money Back Guarantee
If you retain our firm to handle your K1 fiance visa case or other family-based immigration petition and we are not able to retain a visa for your fiance or family member we will give you a full refund. Learn more about our fee guarantee