Personal and Comprehensive Immigration Counsel
Commitment to Personal Service
If you decide to retain my firm to assist you with your immigration case I will personally handle your case and see it through from start to finish. I went through the immigration process with my wife and have handle other cases for my family members. I understand the importance of your case and will handle it accordingly.
What You Can Expect from Me
- Direct Communication. You can always reach me directly via email or phone.
- Prompt Responses. I answer all client correspondence within 24 hours.
- Regular Status Updates. I will always keep you posted on the status of your case.
- Timely Service. Your case is our biggest priority. Our goal is to get your case approved as soon as possible.
For the first three years after I graduated from law school I worked for a full service law firm and handled a variety of legal matters in addition to immigration cases including civil litigation, business transactions, and intellectual property. I did not take long for me to realize that the only cases that I enjoyed and found personally and professionally fulfilling were my immigration cases. There was nothing I found more rewarding than helping unite clients with their families or help them start new lives as lawful residents or citizens of the United States.
When I decided to start my own firm and focus entirely on immigration law one of my principle goals was to structure my practice so that I could continue to provide my clients with the personal attention and service they deserve. To achieve this goal I limit the number of cases I accept so that I have time to work with all my clients on an individual basis.
Comprehensive & Complete Service
We believe that there is little value in hiring an immigration attorney if the attorney does not see the case through from start to finish. For this reason, we only offer comprehensive services where we handle everything from start to finish.
What Our Services Include
- Initial Counsel and Explanation of the Process. If you decide to retain us we will provide detailed counsel and explanation of the entire process so you and your family member know what to expect.
- Preparation of Supporting Documentation. We will work with you to obtain and prepare all required supporting documentation for USCIS processing, NVC processing, and consular processing.
- Form Preparation. We will prepare and file all necessary government forms at each stage of the process.
- NVC Processing. Where applicable, we will handle all aspects of National Visa Center Processing.
- Consular Processing. We will prepare all necessary forms, supporting documentation and guide your family member through each step of consular processing.
- K1 Adjustment of Status. For K1 cases, we will prepare all documentation and forms required to adjust your fiance's status to lawful permanent residency.
- Post Approval Counsel. We will advise you and your family member or fiance regarding what steps need to be taking to maintain lawful permanent residency and remove conditions on residency where applicable.
Immigration law services have almost become a commodity. There are several law firms and online services that offer low cost immigration petition preparation services. Most of the firms or companies that offer these services do nothing more than fill in and complete government forms and provide very little post filing service or support. Because most immigration law processes are foreign to the average person, it is difficult for prospective clients to access the value of the immigration law services which are offered. For example, many firms offer a K1 fiance visa service for a flat fee of less than $1000. However, in most cases these low cost services only include filing of the USCIS petition. Clients are then left to navigate the difficult and complex process of consular processing on their own. This is not the type of service we offer.