After my wife returned from her country from vacation, she left our son in her country in the care of her mother
I took my wife to her Bio-Metrics appointment in September, after the appointment she felt it was safe to leave the marriage. I found through her emails that she was having affairs with 2 men. I suggested marriage counseling, she left in Oct to move to a friend’s house .she then returned a month later after she then secured employment, and she then called the police on me and filed a fake Domestic Violence charge against me there was never any violence or Battery. , I was charged not convicted yet. I have never been in trouble with the law .Wife then moved out stating that she had meet someone else . I informed her that she was in violation of the I-751 and breaking the conditions of the marriage.
1. She has no record of financials of the residence where we lived
2. No record of residence .she is not on the mortgage
3. Does not have the from the 2 people that the marriage is valid
4. I have a Record of all affidavit emails of the affairs she was having with the 2 persons
5. She signed a lease at a different residence
6. Most important She Forged my signature on the Joint petition I-751
7. I sent all information to USCIS that she broke the conditions of the marriage
Wife received a denial letter on her conditional visa on Jan/7/2011
My Name and my Credit has been ruined threw her actions.
My question how soon wills my wife receive a NTA and an interview with an immigration officer.
When will she be placed in removal proceedings?
What is the next step for her in the immigration process