Green card via marriage

I came to the states with a F1 visa. But when I was in college, I filled for reinstatement and the reinstatement was denied 9 years ago and it was stated that that I go back to my country. I have remained in the states since then.
I recently got married in september and my husband is an american citizen. So I am about to start completing the forms and I came across a section that asked if I was under deportation. I do not know if I am since my reinstatement was denied.
We do not have any money and will appreciate it if consulation will be free.


mrs H.

Other Immigration Resources

NewsLetter Sign-up

Subscribe to our immigration law newsletter today and receive important updates about U.S. immigration law and information about great new resources we offer.