About advanced degree requirement in NIW application

Dear Sir
In the EB2NIW requirement, it requires an advanced degree in the field. I am currently a pre-doctoral student in US. However, my current program is a "strictly a Ph.D. program. The only time a Master's degree is permitted is if a student must leave before qualifying for a Ph.D. and has done the work to merit a Master's degree. ". I have done the work to merit a Master's degree and I want to continue my Ph.D degree. Since it seems impossible to get a Master degree from my program and I want to apply before my graduation, I am wondering whether there is a way to fulfill the requirement without getting an official master degree ?
Thanks a lot !



any answer ?

any answer ?

Phil's picture

Sorry, I don't deal with

Sorry, I don't deal with employment based immigrant visa issues in this forum.

Other Immigration Resources

Recent comments