Overstayed VWP - Can i / How to file AOS?

Hello, i am writing for advice on an AOS i am seeking.
I myself am from England and my wife is a US citizen. I have been in the USA for 3 years, overstaying my VWP. We have also been married for 3 years. I thought there would be no chance of me getting citizenship until i came across a statement on this website saying that people who overstay do not get automatically rejected.
I was wondering if this ruling still stands, and with me already living here with my wife and children, which form(s) i would need to submit as its all very confusing.
Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help


Other Immigration Resources

NewsLetter Sign-up

Subscribe to our immigration law newsletter today and receive important updates about U.S. immigration law and information about great new resources we offer.