Our office provides aggressive criminal defense to individuals charged with misdemeanor and non-capital felony offenses in Washtenaw and Jackson County. A criminal conviction can have long-lasting and unforeseen consequences that many defendants in criminal cases fail to appreciate. With the ease of access to public records and social media, a criminal conviction for even a minor offense can have an impact on the trajectory of your life and adversely influence your employability, credit rating, insurance rates and many other aspects of your life.
We represent individuals in all misdemeanor and non-capital felony criminal cases including:
- Drunk driving, OWI and all drug or alcohol related driving offenses
- Drug possession and use offenses
- Home invasion
- Larceny, retail fraud and other theft offenses
- Uttering and publishing, conversion, embezzlement and other fraud offenses
- Assault and battery, domestic violence and other assaultive crimes
- All probation violations
- Expungement or Applications to Set Aside Convictions
If you have been charged with a crime or believe that you may be charged with a crime exercise your fifth amendment right to remain silent, do not speak to the police and contact us today for a free case evaluation.