• strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_field_comment::init() should be compatible with views_handler_field::init(&$view, $options) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/comment/views_handler_field_comment.inc on line 49.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_node_status::operator_form() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::operator_form(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/modules/node/views_handler_filter_node_status.inc on line 13.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 134.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 134.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /home/pcurtis/public_html/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.

Recent comments

• Best Mens Watch Reviews: Tag Heuer Men's Watch Review CJF211A.BA0594 Chronograph Watch   4 days 20 hours ago
  • Tips for Processing an Immigrant Visa Petition at the National Visa Center   3 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks for great tips. I don't have Visa at this time. Some of my friends who working as web designers has madav Visa to move around countries for the job. Thanks again for informative share..I will contact you in need.

• F1 student   5 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks for the information. I think H1B only for temporary resident visa.
    Vico@ sewa mobil

• Facts & Myths: Getting Married in the U.S. After Entry on a Tourist Visa   14 weeks 4 days ago

Hi Phil! Adjusting the status from a tourist Visa to a spouse Visa is business as usual. It is simply a matter of extensive paper work and does not need a consultation with an attorney. I am aware of the confusion that is surrounding this issue however, and for that Sir, I thank you for straightening some facts out in your article. I will definitely use it as a reference in the future!

• Best Mens Watch Reviews: Tag Heuer Men's Watch Review CJF211A.BA0594 Chronograph Watch   25 weeks 5 days ago

Luxury Men's Watches: The Preference of Every Man

Men are very finicky about their things they own. They have few of them in their collection but every item is valuable. Because, watch is the only necessary accessory for men, they ensure that they pay a good amount on the timepiece they want to buy. Their obsession with their watches is quite admirable and that is why big brands have launched amazing ranges of watches.

Being one of the few accessories that men usually wear, watches becomes as significant part of their image and therefore choosing the right watch becomes difficult. So, the question arises what to consider while looking for a men's watch? Let us read below for useful information:

1. Watch Style: Primarily, you need to consider the right watch style. There are three kinds of watch style: classic, designer, and sports watch. The classic model generally features gold or silver colored plate, thin case with a distinguished and elegant look. Sports watches are large, gives a sporty look so that you can team them up nicely with your sport gears or casual wear. The designer watches are an unmatched collection of famous designers.

2. Appearance: Whatever style of watch you go for, ensure that the appearance is quite enchanting. Team them up properly with right costume. Gearing up sports watch, with formal clothes will not impress others. You can go for a watch made of stainless steel in silver or gold for a formal look. The leather strapped watches also gives a classic look. An analog dial is more suitable then a digital one. Sport watches generally come in plastic to comprehend the look.

3. Water Resistant: It is necessary for a watch to be water resistance so that it is not spoiled in every rainy season. A 30-meter water-resistant watch will not suffer any damage on rainy seasons but a minimum 100-meter water resistant watch is necessary if you are going for diving.

4. Price: When it is about luxury men's watches, price does not come in between. There is no fixed range of luxury watches. If you expect the price to be reasonable, then you might have to compromise with style and functionality. Moreover, if you are ready to spend good amount on them, you can be an owner of a mechanical watch with precious metals and crystals.

5. Brand: The quality of the watch depends on the brand you choose. The watch making industry provides a large pool of preferences. The biggest brands in this industry such as Franc Vila, Chronoswiss, Martin Braun, Audemars Piguet, De Grisogono, Arnold and Son, Harry Winston, Girard Perregaux, De Grisogono Jewelr, Romain Jerome, TAG Heuer Watches etc have brought vivacious range of wrist watches for men. Meanwhile, you can search fashion Michael Kors Watches.

You can search online websites offering these luxury watches. You can compare them on different websites and go for the best price offered. Closely analyze the advantages and disadvantages of a watch before finalizing it to meet your expectations.

• Facts & Myths: Getting Married in the U.S. After Entry on a Tourist Visa   26 weeks 6 days ago

Engages in any other conduct that would require a change of status has. - Kris Krohn Strongbrook

• Citizenship after divorce   27 weeks 6 days ago

ok! thanks for great share! This is Minneapolis web design firm. nice to be here with you!

• Citizenship after divorce   28 weeks 8 hours ago

Individual accounts in a relationship do not have to be terrible. However, if you find lots of indications of hidden money, you really should start talking. Here are a few things to search for. Source for this article: all credit lenders cant make payment

• Immigration Attorney Offers No Cost Immigration Law Tools & Resources   30 weeks 1 day ago

The I-751 is one of a handful of immigration processes that can be handled successfully by a layperson who has the right tools. casino

• Christmas Recommend: Emporio Armani Meccanico Model AR4222 and blu Terzett   31 weeks 5 days ago

She will likely need to apply for a waiver of the bar. You should probably file an immigrant visa petition for her now and then she will be pumped up in the queue once you obtain your citizenship. Please contact me if you would like assistance with this. This is Minneapolis Web Design Quotes!

• Christmas Recommend: Emporio Armani Meccanico Model AR4222 and blu Terzett   32 weeks 6 days ago

If I can check, I will apply for similar things like these changes and how we can share for the celebration on Minneapolis Web Designers.

• Christmas Recommend: Emporio Armani Meccanico Model AR4222 and blu Terzett   38 weeks 6 days ago

Buy Black Rolex DLC Special Edition for You at This Christmas Season

Do you want to buy luxury watches at this Christmas season? Do you want to buy Rolex?
    Black Rolex watches are created through a process called as Physical Vapor Deposition which results in a thin coating getting bonded to the stainless steel of your watch. Unlike other paints, coats, the thin coating is an interpenetrated steel material that will not flake off. This means that the environment in watches like DLC Submariner, DLC Rolex Sea Dweller, and DLC Daytona are even more scratch resistant than other stainless steel watches. DLC or Diamond like Carbon is one kind of Physical Vapor Deposition. PVD is a process on which the DLC coating is applied. The DLC coating combines different elements like Nitrogen, Titanium, etc with carbon. By using the correct process and applying the right coat, you can now transform your Rolex stainless steel watch into something more modern and more scratch resistant than the original masterpiece. This way you can create your own DLC Explorer, DLC Milgauss or any other model you want to transform.

For instance you can apply this on a Rolex dress watch like the Rolex Datejust and create your very own DLC Rolex Datejust that looks elegant and aggressive at the same time. Why are DLC Rolex watches popular? Well, DLC Rolex watches cater to a niche that wants something more out of their watches. The used Rolex market is the best place to find DLC models. This is because used Rolex market is a very flourishing one with too many players. Pre owned Rolex watches are big business given the fact that they retain their market value even after a long time. Buying a used watch and that too an old model can not be justified quite easily. So, one way of bringing the older Rolex models to life is to customize them. This means that you no longer have to wear the same watch like others. You can now have your own DLC Rolex watch.

Rolex customizing or modifying is big business in the watch market. Retailers offer anything ranging from brand new watches that are customized to specifications to used models that need modifying. Actually, most of these modifying has been around for a long time. Quite often these modifications involved adding more gold or jewels or diamonds to our watch. However, this has become a very big business now. Nowadays you have retailers who offer to modify Rolex watches having altered colors. Of course, you have people who argue against modifying top notch watches like Rolex. However, there are others who argue that this one way of infusing life into old and outdated Rolex models. At times this also helps in fulfilling a need that even the original manufacturer had not envisaged.

Black Rolex DLC Special Edition watches have an all black look. Though Rolex does not manufacture black models, the market has been able to create a demand for these black Rolex models. You will find that many retailers are offering different kinds of black modifications on the high priced Rolex as well as pre owned Rolex watches. This is a very good option for people who are not able to get their hands on the Limited Edition watches released by the company which are in fact purchased by a host of celebrities within a few days of its release.

DLC Rolex watches are only as good as the craftsmanship that has gone into it. It is not easy to modify the original Rolex watches. It requires the craftsmanship of the highest order to customize pre owned Rolex watches. When you are looking for modified Rolex watches, look around with care and know what you really want. This will help you in finding the right kind of Black Rolex DLC Special Edition watch.

There are many watch dealers who offer a wide range of modified or customized Rolex watches. You can now buy customized Rolex DLC Submariner, Rolex DLC Milgauss, Rolex DLC Explorer, a Sea Dweller, GMT Master or any of the other Rolex watches. Another reason why retailers are turning towards modifying or customizing Rolex watches is the price factor. A modified or customized Rolex watch commands a higher price than a pre owned Watch. The other aspect is that modifying and customizing takes a lot of time and you can always come up with interesting concepts to spice up your watch. No wonder, Black Rolex DLC Special Edition will ensure that you get the most unique Rolex ever.

• Tips for Processing an Immigrant Visa Petition at the National Visa Center   43 weeks 6 days ago

How many cases related to visa and other similar stuffs like this? If I can can apply for pearly penile papules removal or with pearly penile papules

• Tips for Processing an Immigrant Visa Petition at the National Visa Center   47 weeks 1 day ago

These are good with process and how to check them out withe nice support for visa immigrant on pearly penile papules treatment or click here which can give the same results.

• Tips for Processing an Immigrant Visa Petition at the National Visa Center   47 weeks 4 days ago

How can we get all related things for these processes like other suggestions on Houston Web Design or with Austin Web Design, Ecommerce web design and for Dallas web design

• Tips for Processing an Immigrant Visa Petition at the National Visa Center   48 weeks 1 hour ago

The exceptions to this rule are fully qualified posts. - Doug Battista

• Has anyone ever been able to overcome a denial under INA 212(A)(3)(a)(ii)   2 years 29 weeks ago

Hi,I'm Alejandro and a month ago I had my interview at CD.Juarez, well at my interview my visa was denied under this code 212(A)(3)(A)(II)because when I was 14 I got arrested twice for being in stolen vehicles. I had 3 felonies and 2 misdemeanors, since then I haven't committed any crimes. But the people who I got arrested with, they were involved with gangs. So the officer gave me a charge for gang involvement. At my interview, the officer that was interviewing me ask me if I had ever gotten arrested? And my notary told me that the charges I committed were not going to appear in my record because I was a minor. So I told him that I didn't. He got mad and he asked me again and I told him the same thing until he told me that I did got arrested before. In that moment my heart froze and I said to him that I did. So he gave me another appointment date. I went to my new interview and he asked me the same question and I told him that I did got arrested before and I apologize to him for lying, but then he asked me if I was involved with gangs because I had a charge involving that, I told him that I wasn't but he didn't believe me. Then he told me that He needed my police arrest reports from my arrests and the court documents regarding my charges for conspire to commit crime and participate in criminal street gang. But I was never in a gang or had never gotten arrested for being in a gang. Im 17 now and I live in mexico. And as you know my record is going to erase when I turn 18. Plus I did all this when I was a minor So I believe is not suppose to affect me. But it is? I lived 6 years in California, and I enter the US with a visa B-2. All my family lives in the US except me, my sister and mom. My family, mom and sister are legal residents except me :( My mom and my little sister need to be over there or else they could loose their residents visa, but they cant leave me here because Im disabled. I had an accident couple months ago and I cant 'walk' and I have no family here to stay with. So you think this could be reversed or appealed? PLEASE HELP ME! I would really appreciated Thank you for your time.

ps

This happen on Jan 4 2012,

Also The immigration officer send me a letter after he received through DHL all my charges of my arrests. He replied through DHL telling me my visa was denied under the code 212(A)(3)(A)(II) this happen on Feb 14 so is not that long ago. Well I hope you can help me because I know there is something I can do.

• Question regarding I-864   2 years 29 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the quick reply. But do you think it is advisable to mention that she gets paid in cash by her employer (which is her aunt) in the cover letter.

• Question regarding I-864   2 years 29 weeks ago

• F1 student   2 years 29 weeks ago

An H1B visa is not an immigrant visa and doesn't necessarily result in residency. You have to apply for labor certification and an employment based immigrant visa which is something totally different. I would file an I-130 and get in the queue and then if you have an opportunity to pursue residency through employment later you can decide if it's worth pursuing that.

• question about I-864-Affidavit of Support ?   2 years 29 weeks ago

The income is based on your adjusted gross income. Your AGI must be 125% of the federal poverty guidelines for your household size.

• Process in getting my girlfriend back from mexico   2 years 29 weeks ago

• parents petition for married daughter   2 years 29 weeks ago

They can petition for you but it will take a very long time--probably 8 years or more. Please contact me if you would like assistance applying for residency.

• affidavit of support   2 years 29 weeks ago

The affidavit of support does not require your husband to provide you with any support. This is essentially a contact between your husband and the government.

• Wrong departure date on i-94   2 years 29 weeks ago

She should not travel outside the U.S. until she has the travel document. It usually takes about 90 days to get this.

Recent comments