Immigration Attorneys & Lawyers
P. Curtis & Associates, PLLC is a boutique law firm specializing in immigration and naturalization law. We have been practicing immigration law for more than 8 years and have considerable experience. We assist clients, their family members, or foreign national fiance with a variety of immigration law issues. We offer a personalized full service solution for family-based immigrant visa petitions, K1 fiance visas, adjustment of status, and other immigration law matters including:
- Fiancé Visas We assist U.S. Citizens apply for and obtain K1 fiancé visas for their foreign national fiancés from all over the world.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility. We assist prospective immigrants who are inadmissible obtain waivers.
- Apply for U.S. Citizenship. We assist lawful permanent residents of the U.S. apply for and obtain U.S. Citizenship.
- Lawful Permanent Residency for Relatives of U.S. Citizens. We assist U.S. Citizens with obtain lawful permanent residency for their foreign national family members.
- Employment Visas for Canadian and Mexican Nationals. We assist nationals of Mexico and Canada and their employers obtain TN visas which allow the foreign national to live and work in the U.S.
- Visas for Athletes, Artists, Musicians, and Other Performing Artists. We assist professional athletes, artists, musicians, and other performing artists obtain O1 visas so that they may perform and work in the U.S.
- Visas for Foreign Investors. We assist foreign nationals and foreign companies who wish to establish businesses in the U.S. or have U.S. subsidiaries obtain visas which allow them to live and work in the U.S.